Pengaruh Citra Merek Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Produk Smartphone Oppo Pada Mahasiswa Universitas Telkom

Auliannisa Gifani, Syahputra Syahputra

Abstract


Smartphones industry continues to grow rapidly encourage producers to launch their flagship products. Various strategies done by companies to be able to capture market share and retain consumers either by building a strong brand image. Oppo's strategy in building the brand image makes Oppo brand as a best quality smartphone.

The aim of this research is to study and analyze how the image of the brand in the Oppo smartphone, how consumer purchasing decisions on oppo smartphone products, and how much influence of the brand image on product purchasing decisions of Oppo smartphone. This study uses quantitative methods with descriptive-causality research. The sampling technique used in this research is the Non-Probability sampling method with purposive sampling, with the number of respondents was 100 Telkom University students who use Oppo smartphone. Data analysis technique used is descriptive analysis and simple linear regression analysis.

Based on the results of the research indicate that Oppo smartphone brand image fit into good category, consumer purchasing decisions on Oppo smartphone already good. The results of partial hypothesis test (t test), showed that the brand image significantly influence the purchasing decisions of Oppo smartphone products by  57.76% and the remaining 42.24% influenced by other factors not examined in this study.


Full Text:

PDF

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.