Pengaruh Sistem Informasi Pengelolaan Keuangan Daerah Terhadap Kualitas Laporan Keuangan

Maulana Yusup

Abstract


The purpose of this study to determine the influence of regional financial information system on the quality of financial statements. The object of research is the application of Financial Management System (SIPKD). This study uses qualitative descriptive method using saturated sampling. Based on the calculation, the coefficient of determination (R Square) of 0.721. This indicates that the application of regional financial information system (X) affects the quality of the regional financial report (Y) amounted to 72.1%, while the remaining 27.9% is influenced by other factors which may affect the quality of financial reporting area. The results showed that there is significant regional financial information system on the quality of the regional financial report.Keywords: regional financial information systems, the quality of financial reports.

Full Text:

PDF

References


Bastian, I. (2010). Akuntansi Sektor Publik Suatu Pengantar. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Halim, A. (2012). Akuntansi Sektor Publik. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Nugraheni, P., & Subaweh, I. (2008). Pengaruh Penerapan Standar Akuntansi Pemerintahan Terhadap Kualitas Laporan Keuangan. Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi Bisnis, 13(1), 48-58.

Permendagri Nomor 59 Tahun 2007 Tentang Pengelolaan Keuangan Daerah.

Permendagri Nomor 13 Tahun 2006 tentang Pedoman Pengelolaan Keuangan Daerah.

Peraturan Pemerintah No. 71 Tahun 2010. Tentang Standar Akuntansi Pemerintahan.

Suzanto, B., & Sidharta, I. (2015). Pengukuran End-User Computing Satisfaction Atas Penggunaan Sistem Informasi Akademik. Jurnal Ekonomi, Bisnis & Entrepreneurship, 9(1), 16-28.

Yusup, M., Hardiyana, A., & Sidharta, I. (2015). User Acceptance Model on E-Billing Adoption: A Study of Tax Payment by Government Agencies. Asia Pacific Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, 3(4.V), 150-157.

Undang-undang 17 Tahun 2003 tentang Keuangan Negara.

Yani. (2009). Hubungan Keuangan Antara Pemerintah Pusat dan Daerah di Indonesia. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.