Pengaruh Kepemimpinan Transformasional Terhadap Etika Bisnis Serta Implikasinya Pada Kinerja Karyawan

Cece Suryana

Abstract


The research objective to be achieved is to determine the effect of transformational leadership on etikas business as well as its implications on the performance of employees. The study population is one of the employees leasing company in Bandung using the entire population. Data analysis using Structural Equation Modeling (SEM) Partial Least Square (PLS). Based on the calculation results showed that the significant effect on the transformational leadership and business ethics and employee performance. Are influential transformational leadership directly to employee performance at 0.50 while the influence of business ethics at 0.60. The influence of business ethics on the performance of employees is 0.45. While the results of the overall effect of transformational leadership and business ethics at 0.67 or 67%. This indicates that the variable performance of employees can be explained by 67% by transformational leadership and business ethics, while the rest of 33% influenced by other variables not examined in this study.

Keywords: transformational leadership, business ethics, performance.


Full Text:

PDF

References


Bangun, W. (2012). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta. Penerbit Erlangga.

Bertens, K. (2000). Pengantar etika bisnis. Kanisius.

Chin, W. W. (1998). The Partial Least Squares Approach for Structural Equation Modelling. In Marcoulides, G. A. (Ed). Modern Method for Business Research. Mahwah. NJ. Erlbaum.

Fornell, C., & Larcker, D. (1981). Evaluating Structural Equation Models with Unobservable Variable and Measurement Error. Journal of Marketing Research, 18, 39-50.

Garca-Morales, V. J., Jimnez-Barrionuevo, M. M., & Gutirrez-Gutirrez, L. (2012). Transformational leadership influence on organizational performance through organizational learning and innovation. Journal of Business Research, 65(7), 1040-1050.

Gomes, F. C. (2003). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, CV Andi Offset: Yogyakarta.

Ghozali, I. (2011). Structural Equation Modelling, Metode Alternatif dengan Partial Least Squares (PLS). Semarang: Badan Penerbit - Undip.

Machmud, S., & Sidharta, I. (2013). Model Kajian Pendekatan Manajemen Strategik Dalam Peningkatan Sektor UMKM Di Kota Bandung (Model Study of Strategic Management Approach In SMEs Sector Improvement In Bandung). Jurnal Computech & Bisnis, 7(1), 56-66.

Mangkunegara, A. P. (2013). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Bandung: Penerbit PT Remaja Rosdakarya.

Rasmini, N. K., & Jayanti, N. P. I. (2013). Pengaruh pengendalian intern, motivasi, dan reward manajemen pada perilaku etis konsultan. E-Jurnal Akuntansi, 5(1), 179-195.

Rivai, Veitzal. (2013). Manajemen sumber daya manusia Untuk Perusahaan. PT Raja Grafindo Persada: Jakarta.

Robbins., P. S. (2006). Organizational Behavior, (alih bahasa oleh Benyamin Molan). PT Indeks Kelompok Gramedia, Jakarta

Robbins, S. P., & Judge, T. A. (2006). Perilaku organisasi. Edisi Bahasa Indonesia. Jakarta. PT. Indeks Kelompok Gramedia.

Sedarmayanti. (2010). Sumber daya Manusia dan Produktifitas Kerja. Mandar maju: Bandung.

Sidharta, I., & Lusyana, D. (2015). Pengaruh Orientasi Hubungan Dan Orientasi Tugas Dalam Kepemimpinan Terhadap Kinerja Pelaku Usaha. Jurnal Ekonomi, Bisnis & Entrepreneurship, 9(1), 45-55.

Sidharta, I., & Sidh, R. (2014). Pengukuran Persepsi Manfaat Dan Persepsi Kemudahan Terhadap Sikap Serta Dampaknya Atas Penggunaan Ulang Online Shopphing Pada E-Commerce. Jurnal Computech & Bisnis, 8(2), 92-100.

Suryana, T. (2014). Pengaruh Lingkungan Eksternal, Internal dan Etika Bisnis terhadap Kemitraan Usaha serta Implikasinya pada Kinerja Usaha Kecil. Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen Kontigensi, 2(2), 68-88.

Table, C. R. (1994). Caux round table principles for business. The Hague: Netherlands.

Yukl, G. (2011). Kepemimpinan Dalam Organisasi, Edisi Kelima, Jakarta: Penerbit PT Indeks.


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.