Pengaruh Motivasi Dan Disiplin Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan

Bulan Tati Fitria, Deti Racaliani Hardianti

Abstract


The aim of this study is finding and analyzing the impact of motivation and  work discipline on employee performance. This study uses the descriptive analysis and verification analysis with 35 respondents. In addition, this study uses path analysis. The result shows that motivation is adequate, the result of work discipline is acceptable, and employee performance is decent. The direct and indirect effect of motivation on performance is 0,369. The direct and indirect effect of work discipline on performance is 0,362. The entire effect is 0,731. Coefficient determination is 73.1% and the rest is 26.9% from the other variables that have effect on employee performance but they were not analyzed on this study.

Keywords: motivation, work discipline, employee performance.

DOI 10.5281/zenodo.3522800


Full Text:

PDF Remote PDF

References


Hassan, S. (2016). Impact of HRM practices on employee’s performance. International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, 6(1), 15-22.

Lăzăroiu, G. (2015). Employee motivation and job performance. Linguistic and Philosophical Investigations, (14), 97-102.

Mangkunegara, A. A. P. (2011). Manajemen Sumber Daya Perusahaan. PT . Remaja Rosdakarya. Bandung.

Nadeem, M., Ahmad, N., Abdullah, M., & Hamad, N. (2014). Impact of Employee Motivation on Employee Performance (A Case Study of Private firms: Multan District, Pakistan). International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences, 36, 51-58.

O'Boyle, E. H., Patel, P. C., & Gonzalez‐Mulé, E. (2016). Employee ownership and firm performance: a meta‐analysis. Human Resource Management Journal, 26(4), 425-448.

Rivai, V. % Sagala. (2011). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia untuk Perusahaan, PT Raja Grafindo Persada, Jakarta.

Robbins, S. P. (2013). Organizational Behaviour, (Perilaku Organisasi). Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Siagian, (Sondang). 2007. Fungsi-fungsi manajerial edisi revisi. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Sinungan, M. (2007). Produktivitas Apa dan Bagaimana. Jakarta: Penerbit Bumi Aksara.

Sutrisno, E. (2013). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta : Prenadamedia Group.

Wibowo. (2010). Manajemen Kinerja. PT Raja Grafindo Persada.

Wu, N., Hoque, K., Bacon, N., & Bou Llusar, J. C. (2015). High‐performance work systems and workplace performance in small, medium‐sized and large firms. Human Resource Management Journal, 25(4), 408-423.


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.