PENGARUH WORD OF MOUTH TERHADAP MINAT BELI KONSUMEN BARAYA TRAVEL POOL BUAH BATU

(Studi Pada Mahasiswa Administrasi Bisnis Universitas Telkom Angkatan 2013)

Penulis

  • Revina Anisa Agnelia Fakultas Komunikasi dan Bisnis, Universitas Telkom Bandung
  • Aditya Wardhana Fakultas Komunikasi dan Bisnis, Universitas Telkom Bandung

Kata Kunci:

marketing, consumen behavior, word of mouth, purchase intention

Abstrak

This study aimed to analyze the effect of Word of Mouth towards Buah Batu Baraya Travel Consumer Purchase Intention. The method that being used is descriptive - causal. The sampling technique that being used is nonprobability sampling with the sampling method incidental sampling. The data collection is done by distributing questionnaires to 100 Students of Business Administration Student 2013 of Telkom University that know Baraya Travel pool Buah Batu. Data analysis technique that being used is simple linear regression analysis. Based on the results, it can be concluded that the Word of Mouth has positive effect on Baraya Travel consumer purchase intention. Based on the coefficient of determination (R2) calculation can be known the magnitude of the effect of word of mouth (X) variable on purchase intention (Y) was 32.9%. While the remaining 67.1% is influenced by other factors that not be examined in this study.

 

Keywords: marketing, consumen behavior, word of mouth, purchase intention.

##submission.downloads##

Diterbitkan

2021-03-04

Cara Mengutip

Agnelia, R. A. ., & Wardhana, A. . (2021). PENGARUH WORD OF MOUTH TERHADAP MINAT BELI KONSUMEN BARAYA TRAVEL POOL BUAH BATU: (Studi Pada Mahasiswa Administrasi Bisnis Universitas Telkom Angkatan 2013). Jurnal Ekonomi, Bisnis &Amp; Entrepreneurship, 10(2). Diambil dari https://jurnal.stiepas.ac.id/index.php/jebe/article/view/13