PENGARUH KOMPETENSI DAN LINGKUNGAN KERJA TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA SERTA IMPLIKASINYA PADA KINERJA GURU DI SDN BAROS MANDIRI 5 KOTA CIMAHI

Authors

  • Sentot Iskandar STIE Pasundan, Bandung
  • Enceng Juhana STIE Pasundan, Bandung

Keywords:

competence, work environment, job satisfaction, teacher performance

Abstract

This study aims to: 1). to know Competence, Work Environment, Job Satisfaction, and Performance in SDN Baros Mandiri 5 Cimahi 2). to seek the influence of Competence, Work Environment on Job Satisfaction in SDN Baros Mandiri 5 Cimahi; 3). to determine the influence of job satisfaction on the performance SDN Baros Mandiri 5 Cimahi.              

The research was conducted in SDN Baros Mandiri 5 Cimahi by taking the entire population as a total sample of 39 teachers. The method used is descriptive analysis method by using path analysis (path analysis). And operation of calculations using SPSS Ver. 17.              

The results of this study are as follows: 1). Competence picture that achieved an average score of 3,636. The average score is consistent with the interpretation criteria, including good category: 2). Work Environment Overview of achieving an average score of 3,264. The average score is consistent with the interpretation criteria, including both categories; 3). Overview Job Satisfaction of achieving an average score of 3.651. The average score is consistent with the interpretation criteria, including the category quite well; 4). Performance Overview of achieving an average score of 4,028. The average score is consistent with the interpretation criteria, including good category: 5). The net effect of Competence on Job Satisfaction of 35.10%; 6). The net effect of the Working Environment Job Satisfaction of 26.20% 7). Effect of total Competence and Working Environment on Job Satisfaction of 61.30%; and 8). The total effect of job satisfaction on the performance of 72.20%.              

The conclusion of this study is proven there is a significant relationship between competence, of the environmental Work and Job Satisfaction on teacher performance in SDN Baros Mandiri 5 Cimahi 

Keywords: competence; work environment; job satisfaction; teacher performance

Published

2021-03-04

How to Cite

Iskandar, S. ., & Juhana, E. . (2021). PENGARUH KOMPETENSI DAN LINGKUNGAN KERJA TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA SERTA IMPLIKASINYA PADA KINERJA GURU DI SDN BAROS MANDIRI 5 KOTA CIMAHI. Jurnal Ekonomi, Bisnis &Amp; Entrepreneurship (e-Journal), 8(2). Retrieved from https://jurnal.stiepas.ac.id/index.php/jebe/article/view/66