Pengaruh Sistem Informasi SDM, Kompetensi Dan Disiplin Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan

S Mia Lasmaya

Abstract


This study was conducted to determine the effect of human resource information systems, competency and discipline on employee performance. The object of research is one of the hotels in the city of Bandung. Population used were all employees of the hotel. Quantitative research methods using Path Analysis. The results showed that there is significant influence of HR Information Systems, competence and Discipline Work on employee performance either partially or simultaneously. The survey results revealed that the simultaneous Effect of HR information systems, Competence, Work Discipline against employee performance in the category of very significantly by 82.5%. These results indicate that the effect of these three variables including very significant category while the remaining 17.5% is a variable that is not research as compensation, organizational culture, communication work.

Keywords: human resource information systems; competence; labor discipline; employee performance.


Full Text:

PDF

References


Anathan, Lina. (2007). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia dalam Bisnis Modern. Alfabeta: Bandung.

Anshory, Yusak. (2002). Manajemen Strategi Hotel, Strategi meningkatkan Inovasi dan kinerja. Putra Media Nusantar: Surabaya.

Ismayanti. (2010). Pengantar Pariwisata. PT Grasindo: Jakarta.

Jannah, A., Fitria, B. T., & Hadiat, E. (2014). Pengaruh Kompensasi, Pengembangan Karier, Dan Disiplin Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Dinas Pendapatan Daerah Kota Cimahi. Jurnal Ekonomi, Bisnis & Entrepreneurship,8(2), 99-110.

Machmud, S., & Sidharta, I. (2016). Entrepreneurial Motivation and Business Performance of SMEs in the SUCI Clothing Center, Bandung, Indonesia. DLSU Business & Economics Review, 25(2), 63-78.

Mangkunegara, A. A. A. P. (2012). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: Remaja Rosda Karya.

Marwansyah dan Mukaram. (1999). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: Pusat Penerbit Administrasi Niaga Politeknik Negeri Bandung.

Mathis, R. L. dan Jackson, J. H. (2002). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Moeheriono. (2009). Pengukuran Kinerja Berbasis Kompetensi. Bogor: Ghalia Indonesia.

Rivai, Veithzal. (2009). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia untuk Perusahaan: Dari Teori Ke Praktek. Jakarta: PT Rajagrafindo Persada.

Riduwan, dan Kuncoro, E. A. (2012). Cara Menggunakan dan Memaknai Path Analysis (Analisis Jalur). Bandung: Alfabeta.

Satria, R. O., & Kuswara, A. (2013). Pengaruh Motivasi Dan Pelatihan Terhadap Kompetensi Kerja Serta Implikasinya Pada Produktivitas Pegawai Dinas Perhubungan Kota Bandung. Jurnal Ekonomi, Bisnis & Entrepreneurship,7(2), 74-83.

Sidh, R. (2013). Peranan Brainware Dalam Sistem Informasi Manajemen.Jurnal Computech & Bisnis, 7(1), 19-29.

Sidharta, I., & Wati, M. (2015). Perancangan Dan Implementasi Sistem Informasi Urunan Desa (URDES) Berdasarkan Pada Pajak Bumi Dan Bangunan. Jurnal Computech & Bisnis, 9(2), 95-107.

Susanto, Azhar. (2004). Sistem Informasi Manajemen. Bandung: Lingga Jaya.

Suzanto, B., & Sidharta, I. (2015). Pengukuran End-User Computing Satisfaction Atas Penggunaan Sistem Informasi Akademik. Jurnal Ekonomi, Bisnis & Entrepreneurship, 9(1), 16-28.

Suwatno. (2011). Manajemen SDM : Dalam organisasi Publik dan Bisnis. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Undang-Undang Republik Indonesia Nomor: 13 Tahun 2003 Tentang: Ketenagakerjaan.


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.