PENGARUH MOTIVASI KERJA DAN DISPLIN KERJA KARYAWAN TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN
(STUDI PADA SALAH SATU HOTEL DI KOTA BANDUNG)
Kata Kunci:work motivation, work discipline, employee performance
This study wants to determine the effect of work motivation and work discipline on employee performance. Moreover, this study aims to analyze factors with the most dominant influence, between work motivation and work discipline on employee performance at a hotel in Bandung. The research samples were 87 employees by using questionnaires aimed at the employees. The research method uses inferential analysis with path analysis technique.
The result reveals work motivation (X?) has an effect of 38.4%. Work discipline variable (X?) has an effect of 29.6%. Total influence is 0.679 or 67.9%. The other factors that are not examined are 32.1%. The suggestion is management should be able to maintain and improve the two variables above.
Keywords: work motivation, work discipline, employee performance.